Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Junior High Bully Takes Day Off

Kuna, ID - According to sources, local Kuna Junior High School bully, Trevor Downing has decided not to bother his usual victims or any other students today.  His primary target, Bradley Jenkins, will remain bully free, keeping him unkicked and his head free from all toilet water for the day.  "It's nice," said Jenkins.  "I'm going to have to make the most of my day off."  Jenkins sounded very pleased in an interview this morning.  "I feel like a free man! Like I could do anything!"
Downing stated he woke up feeling different; more calm and relaxed.  He also ate cookie crisp cereal for breakfast. "Well, we ran out of cocoa pebbles and my mom said they [the grocery store] didn't have any so she got cookie crisp," Downing told us.  "The cookie crisp was pretty good.  I really like cookies and milk so what a great cereal choice."
It was reported that Downing’s mother, Linda dropped him off at school at 7:56am.  When he arrived, he quickly saw Jenkins and just walked by him and politely nodded.  Downing continued saying "yeah, I just felt satisfied without pushing him into the fire hydrant he was standing beside.  It's not like I didn't think about it.  I just didn't.  Maybe tomorrow."
Jenkins was so pleased that during lunchtime he bought an extra twelve ounce carton of chocolate milk and gave it to Downing. "I don't know why I bought him the milk but I did!" Jenkins proclaimed.  "After school, I'm gonna fly my kite."

No comments:

Post a Comment