Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chocolate Milk Still Tastes Good

Phoenix, AZ – 37 year old, Wayne Freeman is surprised how much he still enjoys the taste of chocolate milk after all these years.  “It was my favorite drink as a kid.  I would drink it with my mac n cheese,” Freeman explained.  To clarify for those of you who don’t know, chocolate milk is a mixture of milk and chocolate (most commonly in powder or syrup form).

“When I was younger, I noticed my parents ate things like egg salad, green beans, pea soup, and borscht.  They never drank chocolate milk so I thought I only had a limited time to enjoy it myself,” Freeman said.

It was reported that the recipe for chocolate milk has not changed since the beginning of time and in a recent taste test it was found that chocolate milk is “still delicious.”

Freeman continued to tell us that “I’ve been waiting twenty-five years for the day that I stop liking it but now, as a grown-up who still loves the stuff, I don’t see it happening.”

Freeman said that after he retires he plans on “brewing” his on chocolate milk, however, isn’t that what everyone does anyway?

1 comment: