Thursday, October 4, 2012

Man With Small Hands Buys Small Doorknobs


Greeneville, AL – It has been three years that Eric Hanson has been living in his current home.  It has been his whole life that he has been living with his tiny hands.  Last Tuesday, Hanson came up with an idea that will change his life forever.           

“Yes, it was Tuesday.  I came home from work and finally realized that I don’t need to keep putting up with these huge, normal sized doorknobs when I have such small hands,” Hanson stated.  “It just hit me – I decided to get some smaller doorknobs.”

It took the 43 year old a few years longer than it should have to come up with this idea but the important part is that he did.  “I have had trouble for years getting doors open.  I think I’m going to start buying small jars of jam too.”  

What a feel-good story to report.  Hanson is hoping his story will inspire other men and women with small hands to also look into installing smaller doorknobs for their homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment