Thursday, October 11, 2012

Chucky Doll Comes to Life & Helps with Household Chores


Hardin, MT – In a small, normally quiet home on 4th St W, an unusual event had occurred.  After watching Child’s Play 3 last night, Mr. and Mrs. Robinson were woken up at approximately 4 this morning when they heard sounds coming from the kitchen.

“It sounded like the water was running and the vacuum was on.  I don’t know, maybe some power tools.  It woke us up!,” Mr. Robinson exclaimed.  “My wife and I woke up and I went downstairs with my tennis racquet.”

With his tennis racquet in hand ready to strike the intruder, Mr. Robinson was shocked to find what he did.  “Our Chucky doll was cleaning our dishes from the night before.  The floor looked polished, the table was set.  I couldn’t believe it,” stated Mr. Robinson.  “Then he said to me ‘I am sorry, did I wake you?’  I was relieved there was no intruder but it was hard to believe that my Chucky doll came to life.  And was cleaning the house too”

“We have been huge fans of the Chucky movies and periodically watch them.  Our Chucky doll had been in our guest bedroom,” Mrs. Robinson reported.

Chucky, who has been an evil villain in his movies is actually an extremely generous and helpful doll.  We were lucky enough to have some words with him.

Q: What made you decide to clean the Robinson’s house?
A: I knew they watched my movie last night and I didn’t want them to think that I really was an evil character.  I had been sitting still since I was purchased and I thought it was time for some change.

Q: Do you expect any compensation for your work?
A: I am not in need of any.  I am a toy doll.

Q: Do you see these chores as becoming a weekly or even daily task for you?
A: I don’t see why not.

Mr. and Mrs. Robinson are hoping that if and when Chucky performs household chores again, it is not at 4 in the morning.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely. Chucky is creepy and will always be creepy! Woudn't it be nice if dolls could help out around the house?? haha

    ReplyDelete